Monday, February 9, 2009

The Fried Chicken Shootout!

Hey everyone! A couple of months back a friend of mine suggested doing a Korean fried chicken comparison from places like Boom Boom and Bon Chon. Well that time has come and I wanted to extend the comparisons to fried chickens any where, from Popeye's to your local chinese takeout. Also, I can't do this alone, so please share your opinions and photos and post them up. If you have any questions, let us know. Let the fried festivities begin.

Thanks,
Djkung

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I'm down! I've been eating more Boom Boom lately (almost twice a week!) and I think I'm starting to favor them over Bon Chon. Let me know if you want to hit up these places after work. How do you post pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must try Boom Boom..I Love Bon's wings!
    -Big O-

    ReplyDelete